Monday 14 February 2011

Another Busy Day

Another BEAUTIFUL bright and sunny day....BLISS!! My Daffodils are starting to grow.

Yep, another busy day.
When I got up this morning I had my Banana for Breakfast then took my Multi Vitamin pill. I had 2 more loads of laundry to do so I set that going..... All caught up now.
After setting the washing machine for the laundry I then checked emails and read the blogs etc that I like to read and then I done some general tidying around.

Last night I got my Wheat Grain soaking for the rejuvelac, I also have sprouts sprouting, I want to keep a constant supply of sprouts.

I am hoping to get out for a fresh supply of vegetables etc tomorrow so I decided to give my fridge a good ole clear out and clean......1 hour or so later and all done, well, it is an American fridge freezer so it is rather big hence the time it took. I took all the shelves etc out and took the glass out of the shelf holders to give them a good clean also so now it is all ready for fresh produce.

I think that is all for today, well I did say I would try to come back daily even if I have little to report.

Night Night until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment