Thursday 10 February 2011

All Is Good

The sun has shone ALLLL day, it has been beautiful and just what I needed!
For the last couple days I haven't felt the urge to fall asleep during the day although I couldn't fall asleep yesterday anyway because I had my grandson, Michael, I LOVE that little tot!
I dozed off on Tuesday unfortunately....grrr I slept for 4.5 hours and when I got to bed that night I slept fairly well again which is very unusual for me because I don't usually sleep too well ANY night whether I have slept through the day or not and no matter how tired I am, so, things are looking up energy and sleep wise because the last few nights I have slept quite well, could it be the increased raw food?

I walked baby Michael to meet his grandad from work yesterday so a little exercise there. I am not starting my Zumba until the week after next, I feel I can be more committed to it then but in the meantime I will be as active as possible. I have been quite active yesterday and today with housework i.e. cleaning the patio doors, loo's, tiles and floors, washing and cleaning laminate floors, stripping beds etc etc.

I weighed in this morning and I am at 197.9lb - could be better!! I am now officially having Thursdays as my weigh in day, I like Thursdays!!

Tonight I am going to make and prepare to make some raw cheese sauces, Almond milk, Almond butter, Almond flour, marinated and dehydrated mushrooms and Mayonnaise, have to say, my last lot of mayo was so beautifully thick...YUM! I must be getting good at making mayo now.

I think that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment