Wednesday 21 July 2010

Chaos

Since we had the new gas central heating installed my house has been upside down....Grrr I HATE that! But it is because we are and have been doing other things around here at the same time i.e. loft, livingroom etc.

Okay then, I know I need to upload a few pics which I will take the pics tonight and hopefully get them on here tonight or tomorrow.

I found something today that I want to try which is Vitaklenz, you can read all about it here, and do read the reviews....FANTASTIC! The Vitaklenz also detoxes the body at the same time. I read that this can really help with lethargy also....BIG PLUS!

I have an appointment with my dentist tomorrow but I am going to have to cancel because I have come down with a Summer cold.....SUMMER! In the UK??? I DON'T THINK SO.....HA! There is now THICK FOG! It has rained for days and it was overcast this morning but then the sun started to come out this afternoon so I put some laundry out to dry but now we have thick fog.....CRAZY! Anyway, to other things. My OH has bought me a Bullet Express which has a big mouth juicer attachment with it. I was in the market for a big mouth juicer and he bought this one because it does a few things aswell as the juicing i.e. Salad Shooter etc. I do have a Green Star juicer but sometimes I just want a quick juice and this will be ideal, not having to cut the fruit and veg up first.


















I am going to do quick juices to try and help with this cold. Getting this Bullet Express couldn't have arrived at a better time!

No comments:

Post a Comment