Wednesday 7 July 2010

July Already!

Where does the time go? Anyway, I know I haven't been around lately but depsite being on anti depressants I still get very down/depressed and then I lapse on my updates. I have always suffered with dperession but over the last few years it has got a lot worse hence being back on the anti depressants, anyway gotta keep going forward!!!

I weighed myself as a FRESH START last Thursday and I weighed in at 201lb....NOOOOooo! That is the highest I have EVER been IN MY LIFE! I will get a pic of the scales result and upload it here, I am also weighing tomorrow so I will upload that result also. I feel I have done alright this week, we will see tomorrow.
I MUST start and update my foods, beauty routine and get into my fitness and update that also...I WILL!!

I found this video posted on You Tube and I wanted to share it with you. It is so simple, I am going to try this on a daily basis.


Around the house, well, the loft is still being floored but it has come on a long way so it shouldn't be long before we start the living room and the new flooring around the downstairs....I want it ALL done by Christmas.

We had our 2 little grandaughters stay here overnight at the weekend and then we took them to my dad's (great grandad) house, he thoroughly enjoyed seeing them as this is the first time he has met them....that is sad that it has taken all these years for him to meet his great grandchildren, well two of them because he still hasn't met baby Michael yet but he is a tad young, he wouldn't settle.

We are still having MAJOR troubles from the neighbour across the road and yesterday he started being abusive to Michael when Michael got out of his car to visit us and then the neighbour stood and insulted me when I came out to see what was going on. Later yesterday the SICKO got his brother who is also in his late 50's or 60's to chase Michael in his car and he was also raising his fist at Michael, Michael could have had his children in the car and a FOOL was chasing him....this might end up being a police matter, it should have been so now!!
When Michael visited the other day that neighbour stood across the road looking over at Michael and shaking his head, bascially that person obviously thrives on antagonising folk....SICKO, SADO!!! And he is a 60 year old.....madness that someone of that age should be like that.




We are NOT LETTING THAT SICKO BOTHER US!! HE CLEARLY HAS MENTAL PROBLEMS!! WE ARE IGNORING HIM!! THAT IS ALL HE DESERVES!! TO BE IGNORED!!!!!
THIS IS OUR LIVES AND SOMEONE LIKE THAT IS NOT GOING TO UPSET IT!!!

Speak later...

No comments:

Post a Comment