Saturday 23 May 2009

RAWEAUTIFUL NOW!!

It Starts HERE!!

Here we go, no more messing, no more excuses, no more days off and no more convincing myself to being unhealthy.....it starts HERE!!

I feel starting a fresh NEW blog will help me start well, afresh.

NO MORE OF THIS!!














OR THIS!!

















AND MORE OF THIS!!
















AND THIS!!!

























I will be back in the morning with my first weigh in. I will be weighing in pounds because I feel that will be better, seeing each little number come down instead of having to lose 14lb before I see myself a stone lighter each time, bearing in mind I need to lose 4 stone so that would have to be 14lb lost before I see that stone down. I am aiming to lose around 60lb but I will break that down into smaller segments and reward myself each time. I will be exact with my numbers tomorrow after my weigh in.

I am also aiming to get HEALTHY so I don't feel tired ALL THE TIME, this is driving me crazy, it is rather disabling.

I have been quite raw but I am also transitioning into being 100% raw so this blog is also about my journey becoming RAW and BEAUTIFUL inside AND out!!

Join me on my journey
until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment