Sunday 23 August 2009

Weigh In

I have lost 0.6lb this morning, not much but still a loss which is what I was hoping for, so I'm taking that.

I checked my scales and last week I actually had lost 1.7lb and NOT 1.3lb so that was a suprise because I had 1.3lb stuck in my mind for some reason.
I am hoping to do a little better on the scales next week because I am going to be incorporating exercise into my days, I thought I should after buying yet MORE exercise DVD's.

Today I started off with Fruit and ground Brazils, I haven't had Lunch yet, I'm not hungry actually.
I have washing in the machine and that is about it for now.

Oh! I WILL be putting my Housework, Beauty and Exercise rota's back up, starting tomorrow or Tuesday. I like structure, it really helps.

Back later or tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment