Monday 24 August 2009

Grocery Shopping

I got up this morning bright and early, actually I got up at my usual time of 6.00am, I do like to see my OH off in the mornings with a kiss and cuddle.....awwwww
After my shower and spruce up I cleaned the Kitchen floor and vacuumed the livingroom and hallway and then I got the boys up, watered and fed them and off to Asda by 8.15am no crowds, no pushing and shoving....PURE BLISS!!

Whilst in Asda I spotted some fab little Silicon Cup Cake cases.
















12 Cup Cases, 4 of each colour for £2.50, GREAT! And everlasting. These will be SUPER for when I make Raw Cup Cakes, I might buy another set then next time I am in Asda.
Also whilst in Asda I stocked up with 2 bags of Kale, Spinach, 2 Cauliflowers, Sweet Potatoes, large bags each of White and Red Onions, Carrots, Iceberg Lettuce, Romain Lettuce and another Lettuce...I can't remember which one, Cabbage, Shitaki Mushrooms, Portabello Mushrooms, 4 Fresh Sweetcorn, Aubergine, Celery, Spring Onions, Spring Greens.... ALL of this plus Mousses etc for the boys have ALL fitted in the fridge with LOADS!!! Of room to spare...I don't know myself with all this space AND not forgetting all the foods I already had in my fridge before I went grocery shopping this morning i.e about 10 large Avocado's, a HUGE tub of Tomatoes, HUGE bag of Broccoli, HUGE box of Mushrooms, HUGE tub of Grapes etc etc. The huge things are what I bought from Costco.

On the way back from Asda we popped into Aldi's for some Beetroot, they had none but I bought 3 Mangoes which are now in the fridge. I then went to Lidl's and Netto's for Beetroot...NONE!...UMMMM - I then popped into town to a Fruit and Veg shop...AHA!....BEETROOT - now also in the fridge

When we got back from Asda etc and after putting all the groceries away I went on line and then that was about it, I haven't done much else but tomorrow I am starting my rota's etc so until tomorrow......

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome new fridge! When we lived in Scotland, the small fridge in our house drove me crazy! :-) Sounds like you got lots of yummy produce.

    ReplyDelete