Monday 31 January 2011

Being A Bit Slow

I could have sworn it was the 30th today and I'm sure that even the date on my computer displayed the 30th......durrr - I doubt it somehow, I will put it down to brain strain...teehee - Oh! I know what it was.....my hubby had the use of our brain cell today....my turn tomorrow...teehee.
Well then, as it is 31st January today that obviously means it is 1st February tomorrow....WoooHooo - I am so pleased that we will be out of January, January is the longest, most dreary, depressing and draining month of the year, time for sun to start and shine again....."HELLO February!"

I made some raw choccies the other day with an Almond Butter filling, I know I should have taken a pic, but I couldn't resist and I scoffed them....OOps! I think the choccies might have contributed to a migraine that I have had, will I learn??? Probably not!!

Okay then, tonight I am going to juice some veg etc for my Breakfast tomorrow, that is what I am going to start to have for Breakfasts as often as I can....what a good girl eh??

Okay then off I go and start a juicing.

Night Night for now

No comments:

Post a Comment