Sunday 2 January 2011

2/1/11

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We went for some coconuts yesterday but I didn't buy any because they weren't the best, I will maybe go back next week when they will have had a new delivery.

Yesterday and today have not been good raw wise because of knowing I had the choccies in the freezer which I have now binned....GOOD MOVE EH?
There are now no naughties in my house so things should be a lot easier for me. I am the type of person who CAN NOT have those types of foods in my house.

I might make some raw granola and dehydrate that ready for breakfast in the morning.

My OH popped to Asda for me this morning to buy some Romaine Lettuces, Kale, Carrots and Cherry Plum Tomatoes.
All I have been doing these last couple of days is housework and that is about all I will be doing tomorrow also.
I am starting my exercise routine on Tuesday when the house is quiet, hubby at work and Adam at college.

Back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment