Friday 31 December 2010

The End Of 2010

In a few hours it will be brand new year!! 2011

2010 has been rather up and down. I'm still suffering with depression, had to have 2 lady tests which came back alright...phew! We have re-vamped all of our downstairs although we still need the tiles for the kitchen which we will get very soon, received 7....yes...7 tree's for my garden.....mega pleased about that!! Received BAD news a few days ago, still waiting for 3 of my Christmas pressies to arrive through the post, we have had HORRENDOUS snow and I have been feeling unwell for about 2 weeks BUT getting better! I think that is about it, I have to say I have had worse years.

The snow has all but gone here now which I am rather pleased about.

I am hoping to get out for some Green Coconuts tomorrow, that is if the shop has any, it may not have managed to get any because of the weather here in the UK, I will ring the shop first.
I am also going to vacuum my bedrooms and stairs and generally spruce my home up.

I have sorted the remaining Christmas goodies today, the last of the Christmas cake is in the freezer along with the last of the choccies, I know that I should throw them out but when my grandchildren visit then the sweets will come in nice for them.

Well I am all ready for the new year and my 'RAWCADEMY' and I suppose I am ready for my 45th Birthday on the 8th January. I am ready to take 2011 by the horns and RAWTOX my body to be fit, healthy and happy!! I got Zumba for Christmas and I am going to be giving that a go...WooHoo

That is all for now so I will wish you ALL a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2011
I will be back tomorrow in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment