Sunday 22 November 2009

Red Lentil Salad Recipe

I have found the Red Lentil Salad recipe on You Tube



I am pleased I found this, I thought I had already saved it but I hadn't so I had to search for it.

I have not felt the best all week. I have had two Migraines, upset tummy's, tiredness, IBS flare up, more headaches although not a third migraine....thank goodness! And now dizziness, AGAIN! Oh dear! The second migraine was a corker and took some getting rid of and now I just hope this dizziness goes quickly, I have too much to be getting on with at this time of year.

I have been rather lazy today and just been watching the beauty shows on QVC....Ahhh bliss! I have also had a little nap.

I am hoping I feel better tomorrow morning because I want to start my exercising, I need to for lots of reasons. Oh! I forgot to say, I lost 0.4lb this week, not much but a loss none the less.

I think that is all for now. I am trying to update daily even if I have nothing much to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment