Sunday 14 March 2010

Mothers Day

Got a lovely suprise today. This afternoon we opened the front door and baby Michael, our Grandson was standing there clutching a gorgeous little teddy bear and card....SOOOooo CUTE!! I then looked at Ebby and Ellie and they too were standing holding cards and pressies for me for Mothers Day.....Awwwww, I should have took pics of them all.

I did remember to take pics of my GORGEOUS Mothers Day pressies.














The Teddy and the card on the right is from my Michael. Ellie and baby Michael made the little pink pot, and the Roses and the other cards are from all the kids....BEAUTIFUL!!

As I said yesterday my OH bought me the NEW and latest Cuisinart for Mothers Day.


























With a 20 year guarantee for peace of mind as well as so many great features, the Cuisinart Elite Food Processor is the answer to all your needs and wishes in the kitchen.
This luxury model comes with three different bowl sizes with SealTight technology, the new Cuisinart BladeLock System for effortless pouring and attachments made of the finest quality: dough blade, 2 x chopping/mixing blades, adjustable slicing disc and reversible shredding disc.
Features:
Cast metal multi-bowl food processor
Extremely versatile with multi-bowl options (3.8L, 3L, 1L) for more efficient processing
Commercial grade induction motor, automatically adjusts power to maintain optimum processing speed
Safe to use BladeLock system, locks blade in place for effortless pouring
Features Cuisinart exclusive SealTight technology, keeping processed foods and liquids within the bowl that is being used
Adjustable slicing disc lets you slice ingredients from 1mm through to 6mm
Reversible shredding disc for fine or medium results
Large and small chopping/mixing blades and dough blade tackle all of your food processing needs

Specification:
Finish: Die-cast metal

Product Weight: 9 KG
Motor: 1500
Watts Voltage: 230
Volts Frequency: 50 Hz
Packaging Dimensions: H: 403 mm W: 330 mm D: 521 mm
Product Dimensions: H: 440 mm W: 190 mm D: 260 mm

I am so spoilt....teehee such fun.

I whipped over my floors this morning with my NEW little sweeper and it certainly has brought the pile up on the carpet floors and it of course whizzed over the kitchen, bathroom and downstairs loo floor, so it is going to be great for in between my daily morning vacuuming and cleaning.

The sun is shinning today and it is fairly warm-ish, Summer is coming!!!
My OH has cut the grasses and he is now washing the car, he wont let me help because it is Mothers Day.......awwwe he is a gem!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MAMMIES OUT THERE!!! XX
Back tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment