Saturday 29 May 2010

Friday & Saturday

FRIDAY
I popped into town to collect the coving and I did pop to the market and the sweet stall.....YIKES!....*CRINGE*. I also went into Holland & Barrett and bought some Yogurt covered Banana Chips...TUT TUT these yogurt chips are deep fried.....Oh NOOO!!! I do believe I have fallen off the raw wagon somewhat.
The rest of the day consisted of not much else.

SATURDAY
Today has been a very lazy day, I would have normally walked into town but because I went yesterday I didn't want to go again and be tempted by anything naughty, I don't think I am strong enough to trust myself not to go to that damn stall after yesterday's mishap so I thought the best thing to do was to stay at home.
Over this long weekend we are going to clear our livingroom and start and strip the walls, we wont need to skim the walls as these have already been done a couple of years ago.

As far as my raw lifestyle goes I know what I have to do and that is to, "pick myself up, dust myself off and start over again!!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    I’ve visited your blog and would like to suggest an additional link.

    Saltworks provides Natural sea salt and has plenty of informational pages on bath salts that your readers should find useful. You can see for yourself at http://www.saltworks.us/salt_info/salt_info

    If you don’t have the time, I would be happy to guest blog on your site. Looking forward to your response. Thanks.

    Sincerely,
    Sam

    Sam Kim
    SaltWorks
    saltworksus@ymail.com
    www.saltworks.us
    15000 Wood-Red Rd NE
    Building B-900
    Woodinville, WA 98072
    USA

    ReplyDelete