Friday 31 July 2009

Raw Chocolate Cake....

is just the BEST!! So much better than any cooked dried out Chocolate Cake. I bought the Ani Phyo 'Raw Food Desserts' book a few months ago and since then I have been meaning to make the 'Raspberry Ganache Fudge Cake' and finally after watching one of Ani's Vidoe's I finally decided to make this recipe and WOW! Even if you are not following a raw food diet this Ganache Cake is still well worth making!











Raspberry Ganache Fudge Cake. This cake is not a big cake but then it doesn't need to be, it is so rich and very filling and a small piece is all anyone could manage.






























As you can see, no Raspberries and nor did I have Strawberries but it was delicous even without the Fruit. Of course their is still LOADS of the cake left and in the fridge.
I tried to tempt James with some of this cake but as I thought, he wouldn't have any, Adam is a different story, he will try and likes lots of healthy foods as he liked this cake also and wanted more.















This would be ideal for a Birthday Cake and the ingredients can be doubled or even tripled to make it larger.

If anyone wants to try this cake then watch Ani here on You Tube and see just how easy and how perfectly raw it is.


Anyway, I made this cake yesterday and when I came to update and upload......ARRGGHH! I knocked my Coffee (yep I still drink Coffee) all over the keyboard.....what a classic! The computer was acting up and I was unable to do anything on the computer until the keyboard had been properly dried off.

I think I have found my Fridge Freezer that I want. I am very much steering towards the American Fridge Freezer as these have the most space, just what I need, desperately!

Well I have just had my Breakfast of my usual - Oh! And yesterday I put my Icecream maker bowl into the freezer because I am thinking of making a Raw Cashew Ice cream today, I also want to get some Cheesy Kale chips into the dehydrator and I am also thinking of making a raw Coconut Yogurt, so there are a few things I want to get going.

I might get back later today if I have anything to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment