Thursday 4 June 2009

2 Days

I have to say that the last 2 days haven't been very good, don't know why, I hope it isn't self sabotage because over the years when I lose weight on the scales that week I do tend to sabotage myself.....I AM NOT GOING TO SELF SABOTAGE ANYMORE!!

All none raw foods I have eaten over the last 2 days have ACTUALLY tasted EXACTLY the same, I'm not kidding you, there was no taste difference, but then that is me, it could be different for others. I think I have become more used to raw than I realised and the other day when I was having a Sweetcorn Salad I could actually smell the vegies and the freshness of them, it was GREAT! I have never noticed that before.

The foods I have eaten over the last couple of days that have not been raw are: 2 chip butties, a couple of small pancakes and a couple of rocky's, the rest has been raw but clearly not 100% raw and probably enough stodge to prevent the scales moving in the right direction on Saturday.

My NEW 'The Raw Gourmet' DVD's by Nomi Shannon arrived today.....BRILLIANT!! They are GREAT!! I am going to buy her book as soon as. The DVD's were a tad pricey but oh so worth it! I couldn't find these DVD's ANYWHERE else in the UK, they are very hard to get a hold of but I GOT MINE!!.....phew!! And it was the last set they had and they don't know if they can get them back in stock.









Well, I have to get back to my 100% GORGEOUS! Raw foods tomorrow, I love them AND it is weigh in on Saturday although I am not expecting to lose this week although I have done the school walks so it might balance my not so good days out.

Why I had some none raw foods is beyond me because I got NO enjoyment from them WHATSOEVER!!!....laziness maybe, although it is quicker to prepare raw than it is to cook.....did you know that? It's true! Well tomorrow is a new FRESH DAY! And I know I want to be raw, it suits me and my body.

Sleep well!!

5 comments:

  1. Linda, I hope you're having a better day when you get to this. :D

    Regarding your hydrator. I don't have one, so when I use the oven shall I put it on, say, 100degrees? How long shall I leave it if I am drying pumpkin. Have you dried pumpkin? I presume it should be really thinly sliced (using a V-slicer? Mind those fingers, eh!!)

    ajb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - the pumpkin turned out really well! We enjoyed the first batch as nibbles, and because I was doing something for DH on the computer HE had a go at setting the 2nd lot going. He hasn't had a lot of experience with our Microwave/Convection oven, but at least he tried!!

    At the moment the 5th batch is in!!

    I seasoned ours with Tuscan seasoning. Can you get that in UK?

    ajb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is where you've been hiding! Sounds like you are doing an awesome job of making healthy choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. I'm a newbie at raw eating but I am learning by following blogs such as yours. I have a 21 year old daughter that is interested to so we're learning together. I would love to see the Raw Gourmet DVD's you ordered. I will have to do that soon.

    Happy Wednesday from Topeka, KS, USA

    ReplyDelete